[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3D: looking below the terrain model

Vincent Picavet (ml) vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Fri Dec 15 02:57:57 PST 2017

Hello,

On 14/12/2017 08:02, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi Nyall,
>
> nice that we agree on both ;-)
>
> I will start collecting a wish-list on 3D and we can do a crowd funding
> to address selected issues. Or we could do another QGIS grant on 3D
> improvements.

I would rather spend QGIS.ORG money on important bugfixing for QGIS 3.
QGIS Grant applications should be directed to the work nobody wants to
fund initially, or for proof-of-concept or kickstart of new features.

I have no doubt we will find people and organizations willing to fund
features for 3D improvement.

Regards,

Vincent