[Qgis-developer] running processing tests for processing algorithms on windows

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Feb 13 08:20:55 PST 2017

Hi Johan,

Great to hear.

I am not aware of a possibility to run this on windows (not to say there
is none, I just don't have a win-system, so I never had to look into it :P )

Some options though:

 * Setup a virtual machine with linux to run the tests

 * Run the tests on travis.
    1. Create a fork of QGIS on github

    2. Enable travis for your fork

    3. Create a pull request against your own fork

Hope that helps,

Matthias