[Qgis-developer] EXT :Re: qgis 2.18

Smith, Dan [US] (MS) Daniel.Smith5 at ngc.com
Thu Feb 16 10:20:03 PST 2017

So does that mean that you cant install and import tkinter and use it in a plugin or just that I should be using pyqt4?  Because I was just looking for a way that I could run an gui that we had already created for another purpose from qgis but being able to still be able to pass in data from qgis and have access to all the iface variables etc.