[Qgis-developer] Improving QGIS integration in cartographic workfows

Vincent Schut schut at satelligence.com
Fri Feb 17 00:32:20 PST 2017

Just chiming in as a qgis-user: the best (imho) open source DTP software is
build with QT: scribus (https://www.scribus.net/). Afaik it does support
most things professional publishers need, such as CMYK workflows, high
quality PDF exports, etc. Might be worth taking a look at, or contacting
the devs about this, as they seem to have solved most of these problems?

Vincent.