[Qgis-developer] New feature proposal for the Dissolve tool

Daan Goedkoop dgoedkoop at gmx.net
Wed Feb 22 02:01:16 PST 2017

Hello,

the example on StackExchange seems to do this for the currently
selected features.

It might also be desirable to do this for an entire layer, e.g. join
at all places where exactly two line features are adjacent. (I think
v.build.polylines does this, but apparently it is not available from
QGIS.)

A while ago I created a processing script for this, with (compared to
the StackExchange example) some more configurability and optimization
with a spatial index.

I just don't know, what is the best place to upload a processing
script? As a PR against qgis/QGIS-Processing on github?

Kind regards,
Daan