[Qgis-developer] Compiling QGIS with gdal2

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:57:17 PST 2017

HI guys,
related to the mail of this morning [0] and thanks to the hint of Nyall,
I'm trying to compile QGIS with gdal2

I'm on a Mint Machine where the default gdal version is 1.11.3. So I
downloaded and compiled from source gdal 2.1 [1]. In fact I get:

matteo at matteo-computer ~ $ gdal-config --version
2.1.0

Now I'm trying to force the cmake config to read this gdal version, that
is I've changed

GDAL_LIBRARY = /usr/lib/libgdal.so.20.1.0

leaving all the other gdal options in the ccmake untouched.

But I always get the same error during the make process, so I think I
have to change other config parameters in ccmake.

Anybody has some hints?

Thanks to all!

Matteo

[0]