[Qgis-developer] QGIS menu item

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Tue Jan 10 06:02:43 PST 2017

Hi Nathan,
I think this is a good idea.
But then I would suggest that the Project Properties to the Project menu.
Secondly move Plugins right after the QGIS – So the rank would be: QGIS - Project – Layer – Processing - Edit – View – Vector – Raster …
Users also often ask for a Print – menu. ..

[cid:image002.png at 01D26B1B.9F403540]

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480 Fredensborg
Denmark