[Qgis-developer] GRASS missing from Processing?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Fri Jan 13 03:34:47 PST 2017

Am 13.01.2017, 11:25 Uhr, schrieb Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:

> Hi all,
> Processing stopped finding my GRASS7 install:
>
> This algorithm cannot be run :-(
> It seems that GRASS GIS 7 is not correctly installed and configured in
> your system. Please install it before running GRASS GIS 7 algorithms.
>
> while I do have it installed:
>
> i  grass - Geographic Resources Analysis Support System (GRASS GIS)
> i A grass-core - componenti principali di GRASS GIS
> i  grass-dev - file di sviluppo per GRASS GIS
> i A grass-doc - documentazione utente per GRASS GIS
> i A grass-gui - interfacce utente grafiche di GRASS GIS
> i A libqgisgrass7-2.14.10 - QGIS - libreria grass condivisa
> i A qgis-plugin-grass - plugin GRASS per QGIS
> i A qgis-plugin-grass-common - plugin GRASS per QGIS - dati indipendenti
> dall'architettura
> i A qgis-provider-grass - provider GRASS per QGIS
>
> Could it be due to an upgrade? Im on Debian Sid, and I have grass 7.2.0-1
> All the best.

Hi,
I see an update for my Linux Mint to grass 7.2.0-1 hanging around in the
update manager for a week or so, and this time I was so wise to ignore it
;)
With currently installed 7.0.5-1 it works (am on 2.14.10).

In general, how can we avoid getting in trouble with those updates?

Cheers
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang