[Qgis-developer] New QGIS Generic Help

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Jan 15 23:14:57 PST 2017

Il 13/01/2017 12:03, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> On 01/13/2017 11:54 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>> Il 13/01/2017 11:52, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
>>
>>> Agreed, do you know someone with experience and connections who could
>>> check with them how collaboration could work, especially
>>> also w.r.t. to translation of algorithm documentation?
>>
>> doing it right now
>> thanks
>>

> thanks a lot!

OK, so it turned out this is a long standing issue:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/846
I suggested to move the translation files to Transifex, so we could
motivate more people to contribute:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/846#no4
Let's see how it goes.
For now, I think having the EN GRASS help everywhere is good enough for
our users.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu