[Qgis-developer] Processing ctest for QGIS timeout

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:36:11 PST 2017

Hi devs,

I'm trying to run some Processing test for the QGIS provider with the
following command:

ctest -R ProcessingQgisAlgorithmsTest -V

but it does not work. After about 20 minutes I cannot get any output and
the shell remains here:

test 4
    Start 4: ProcessingQgisAlgorithmsTest

4: Test command: /usr/bin/cmake "-P"
"/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3/python/plugins/processing/tests/ProcessingQgisAlgorithmsTest.cmake"
4: Test timeout computed to be: 1500
4: export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=NOTFOUND:/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3/output/lib:
4: export
PYTHONPATH=/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3/output/python/:/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3/output/python/plugins:/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS/tests/src/python:
4: -- Running /usr/bin/python3
/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS/python/plugins/processing/tests/QgisAlgorithmsTest.py

4: Running from build directory!
4: - source directory: /home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/QGIS
4: - output directory of the build:
/home/matteo/lavori/QGIS/build-qgis3/output
4: !!! prefix path was requested, but it is not valid - we do not run
from installed path !!!

no problems with the other providers (ProcessingGdalAlgorithmsTest for
example takes 5 seconds as usual).

No test added to the QGIS provider and I've just pulled from the master
branch.

Any hints?

Thanks

Cheers