[Qgis-developer] QGIS 3 (Ubuntu 16.04)

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 13:07:28 PST 2017

I suggest you to use Qt Creator if you can. AFAIK it's the easier way to
develop and build QGIS. You will also have the benefit to design the UI
components visually, being Qt (Gui) stuff.

The docs provide some guidelines to setup Qt Creator:
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/qgisdevelopersguide/qtcreator.html

All the best,
Giovanni