[Qgis-developer] QGIS Server - SSL handshake failed for cascading WMS

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:19:00 PST 2017

Network management of QGIS Server is definetely week. We alse faced this
issue and I thought to bypass it setting a proxy... but it isn't possibile
to set a proxy for QGIS Server to use (as you can do in QGIS).
So neither SSL nor a proxy can be configured. I suggest to add this to the
ongoing server refactoring...

giovanni