[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] Adding default OSM backround maps

Stéphane Henriod stephanebek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 07:28:18 PDT 2017

As recommended by Jorge, I just opened a QEP:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/94

But I would still suggest to keep the discussion on the Gdoc. I think it's
a more flexible place for brainstorming. If we get some kind of consensus
there, then I will fill up the QEP with more detailed info.

Would that be ok? (first time I open a QEP, so not quite sure about the
usual procedures and etiquette)

Cheers
Stéphane