[Qgis-developer] Advanced Digitizing panel: manual

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 01:30:22 PST 2017

Hi,

As we all know and, to paraphrase Nyall, opening a ticket is not enough to
fix an issue.
Regarding the advanced digitizing panel, I'd have expanded this description
when I updated the Editing chapter few months ago if I had ended up finding
a smooth workflow of this tool. Most of the time, documenting precisely a
tool or an option is more than copy-paste and, requires the writer to spend
time on testing/understanding the feature. Personally, when I fail to
understand the process, I often prefer to tackle another ticket to writing
wrong description.

So, if someone who knows better this feature aims to improve its
documentation, as always, his help is welcome. Another related issue at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues/1016

Regards,
Harrissou