[Qgis-developer] Suggestion for GSoC project for QGIS

Julia Wagemann wagemann.julia at gmx.de
Thu Mar 16 12:16:57 PDT 2017

Hi Luigi,
thanks for your prompt reply and your opinion to the ideas.
So I would go ahead in proposing the two projects as part of GSoC and we
will see. Even the outcome of a list of requirments for QGIS / Jupyter
integration would be a step forward, I guess. What is the best way to
propose the project on the QGIS wiki? Can everyone subscribe?
Best regards,
Julia