[Qgis-developer] FOSS4G Boston QGIS presentation?

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Tue Mar 21 11:12:21 PDT 2017

Hi Tim, Andreas, et al.,

Thank you for the quick replies and support. I will submit a "State of
QGIS" talk today. Regardless of whether it is accepted, I will probably be
in attendance at FOSS4G Boston.

Note that I intend this talk to be completely vetted by the community. I
will be posting to the dev list with requests for comments, opinions and
suggestions on content. While I will be working on this talk at work
(assuming it is accepted), it will purely be about and for the community's
efforts, with absolutely no content related to my employer, excepting to
thank them for supporting my attendance to the event.

I could get someone from work to help with the talk, or be a backup;
though, I would definitely prefer someone from the QGIS dev community to
help in this regard, ideally someone who does not also work for my employer.

Anyone attending FOSS4G Boston and willing to help out? If so, I need to
know today. Thanks.

Regards,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography
Black Hills, South Dakota
Boundless Desktop and QGIS Support/Development
Boundless Spatial - http://boundlessgeo.com
lshaffer at boundlessgeo.com