[Qgis-developer] MMQGIS - Where is the Code Repository & Tracker?

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 14:07:16 PDT 2017

I was wanting to contact the developer of MMQGIS and found on the
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/mmqgis/ page that the link to the Code
repository links back to itself and the Tracker goes to the home page for
documentation. As far as I can tell there is no contact information or the
ability to report bugs or give suggestions. I thought that both of these
were to be a part of the information the plugin provides. At any rate it
would be useful if it were available. I would like to contact the developer.

Thanks,

Calvin