[Qgis-developer] Plugin upload required fields

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun Mar 26 09:29:14 PDT 2017

Hi Alessandro,

It didn't appear for more than 48 hours in the repository (for QGIS
master) with this file here:

https://github.com/opengisch/projectgenerator/blob/c23b3764704bcd0a73bf44f6a46c5d256f251dd9/projectgenerator/metadata.txt

It works now with this file here:

https://github.com/opengisch/projectgenerator/blob/b2e7f92a4dd6f21c12bceaafea36d496c9e3bbe4/projectgenerator/metadata.txt

The line-endings where also changed at some point (dos-endings with CRLF
to unix endings).

Matthias