[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.18 on OSX

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 23:19:07 PDT 2017

This error in Processing has been fixed in the 2.18 branch but after the
2.18.2 tag.

While we are waiting for the 2.18.5 release on mac, you can apply this
patch manually in the
file :
/Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/Resources/python/plugins/processing/algs/saga/SagaUtils.py
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/4923e46a6d1cfceb93069c41b723af98d42db8a2