[Qgis-developer] qgis2web issues

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Fri Mar 31 08:43:06 PDT 2017

Hi Finbar

To make a layer unselectable, in QGIS try setting every one of its fields'
edit widget to "Hidden". I'm not sure how well that will work, though. It
might work OK in Leaflet if the polygon has no fill.

As for layered symbology, that is definitely not supported in Leaflet
exports. It is supposedly supported in OpenLayers exports, but it's not
something I've used or tested. The functionality remains from the plugin on
which qgis2web was based - Victor Olaya's qgis-ol3. Victor might recall how
well multiple symbol layers work.

Thanks

Tom

PS  You are probably better off posting qgis2web queries at
https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/issues, rather than on this mailing
list.

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon