[QGIS-Developer] What are best graph possibilities in QGIS

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue May 9 01:29:22 PDT 2017

from your land (but UE financed) you can also explore this python lib
to prepare graphs (depepnding on dataset size)

http://vaex.astro.rug.nl/
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition