[QGIS-Developer] Locator questions

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 07:25:04 PST 2017

Hi,

> We could/should write a blog about it ...
>
> Don't you want to write about it (also) in the Official documentation? ;)
We could add a link to the blog but experience shows that relying to
external blog post link is not always safe for our docs (see #2011).
Giving a look to the new features in QGIS 3, this one is part of the many
new features that require a lot of practice or a complex project (with big
relations, with provider signals, layer dependencies... - things we don't
have in our repo nor day work, me at least) to be able to write what they
really do (other than saying where to find the widget/button). So it could
be nice to have it covered by those who already know... Thanks

Sorry if i digress from your request, Andreas.

Regards,
Harrissou