[QGIS-Developer] Maintainer for qgsrasterprojector.cpp

Tisham Dhar tisham.dhar at aerometrex.com.au
Thu Nov 9 19:13:26 PST 2017

Hi All,

I have made a small UI change to add bilinear as a reprojection option when sawing raw rasters to file (particularly with reprojection). I am adding bilinear reprojection code to "qgsrasterprojector.cpp" block method , sampling surrounding row/columns in the source raster in addition to the approximateRowCol which the reprojector currently uses. This will slow down exports with reprojection and resampling but produce visually more pleasing outputs. Could the maintainer for this section please contact me to discuss details/changes.

After release is done perhaps.

Regards,

Tisham Dhar
Research Engineer