[QGIS-Developer] Qt4 Designer - custom widgets - Manjaro

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri Nov 17 11:45:59 PST 2017

Hi Anjo,

Designer plugins need to be installed to the proper location, which
unfortunately isn't always straightforward and to my knowledge needs to
be manually configured by packagers.

The important thing is, that the libqgis_customwidgets.so file is in the
location where QtDesigner looks for it. On my computer (Fedora Linux)
this is /lib64/qt4/plugins/designer/libqgis_customwidgets.so.

I hope that helps

Matthias