[QGIS-Developer] Parameters for QgsProcessingParameterRasterDestination

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:26:37 PDT 2018

Where do I find the format for the parameters of the processing description
files. I have figured out  some of them, but for
QgsProcessingParameterRasterDestination I would like to set it as optional
and to skip it by default. This is the string that I have.

QgsProcessingParameterRasterDestination|uncertainty|Name of uncertainty
output map|None|True

This almost does it, but it does not set it to "Skip Output".

Thanks,

Calvin