[QGIS-Developer] Keeping OTB algorithm in qgis processing

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 00:33:54 PST 2018

+1 also from me to the removal of the providers from core. IMHO I would
also remove GRASS, but I understand it could be a tough decision.
The provider system + plugin architecture provide all the means to keep
them separate from the core.

We all agree, I guess, that less is better then more, to guarantee the
highest quality we can afford.

Giovanni