[QGIS-Developer] Keeping OTB algorithm in qgis processing

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 02:16:49 PST 2018

Hi Werner,

code already here:
 - grass https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/grass7
 - saga https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/saga

Only small updates are needed to turn it into plugins. I can turn them
into plugins and
publish if there is an agreement about this approach. Then I will be
happy to transfer
ownership to any interested person.

Some documentation about adding new algorithms to GRASS provider can be found
in https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/grass7/grass7.txt,
but it is slightly outdated. Same approach used for SAGA.

--
Alexander Bruy