[QGIS-Developer] Concerns re UX of new "duplicate features" actions in 2.99

David Signer david at opengis.ch
Wed Feb 14 09:16:53 PST 2018

Dear all

I  agree (and I guess everyone else does), that it's not okay that this feature is enabled when the layers are not in editable mode. I already started to fix that, but because of time I had to decide to finish it next week.

Anyway, there is still the question, where it should appear. IMHO it should be everywhere, where you can add and delete features. If it's a MapTool it could be there as well, I think. I'll have to think about that.

Thanks for your inputs
Dave

David Signer

Programmer OPENGIS.CH