[QGIS-Developer] Ctrl Tab in QGIS3: cool! ... but...

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Feb 25 06:14:49 PST 2018

Hi Devs,

Just heard from Regis that we have have this beautiful Ctrl-Tab, which
hides the west, south and east panel from QGIS to have a clean map.

My question is what the reason is to not hide the toolbars.
Was it too difficult because you have to remember all active toolbars?
OR was it because the idea is that users still have to be able to reach
the toolbuttons?

Because if it is the latter, I would ask a feature request: maybe
Shift-Ctrl_Tab to also have the toolbars hidden :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde