[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 2.99 server – libdummy.so woes

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Jan 3 00:41:08 PST 2018

Hi Vincent

> On 03 Jan 2018, at 09:48, Vincent Habchi <vince at macports.org> wrote:
>
> Guys,
>
> libdummy.so does not link properly on OS X. It binds to non-existent dylibs (well, TBH, it binds to actual dylibs, but the path to them is wrong). As a stopgap measure, can I simply delete this lib before packaging the app? I’m not sure what this library is used for.
>
> Thanks, happy new year to all the team!

Happy new year to you too! Can you share some more info on what you are doing in terms of packaging QGIS on MacOS? Are you packaging based on brew builds or using some other workflow? I’m interested in making sure that Mac packaging efforts are unified and shared as much as possible.

With specific reference to lib dummy - I am not sure what it is used for / if it is used - hopefully someone else on the list can help with that…

Regards

Tim