[QGIS-Developer] Processing plugin - Set style on resulting layer

Jakob Lanstorp jlanstorp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 05:59:04 PST 2018

I'm building a Processing plugin used as an interface between QGIS and a
geological PostGIS database.

The resulting layer is as standard loaded automatically (Processing best
practices). This resulting load (shapefile) happens after method
processAlgorithm of GeoAlgorithm has run.

This gives me no chance of setting the resulting layer style. Is there any
post-processingAlgorithm method or anything else I can use? I'm aware of
"qgis:setstyleforvectorlayer" but my script is not meant for the modeller
and would like the algorithm to be run in one step not two steps.

I may be out of scoop for what a Processing plugin is meant for - but like
the non ui and direct algorithm approach.

Jakob

-----
Jakob Lanstorp
--