[QGIS-Developer] no shapefile editing with activated filter after project reload

EFTAS Christian Röttger Christian.Roettger at eftas.com
Thu Jan 4 03:25:08 PST 2018

Hi everybody,

i found a mysterious behaviour during a shapefile editing session. Using qgis 2.8.14(15).
I have some shapefiles which I want to edit. I create a filter on it, editing is possible.
I save the project and after reopening it, there is no more editing possible. Even if I remove the filter it can't be edited anymore.
I tried the same with a postgis layer which doesn't have this problem.So this might be shapefile specific!?

Can anyone confirm this? Is this a bug? Should I open an report. Or maybe is there a solution/workaround?

Kind regards
Christian