[QGIS-Developer] Where do we sit with respect to release?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Jan 7 03:17:09 PST 2018

Hi,

I would also prefer:

 1. to go into freeze soon
 2. if possible merge the 3 PRs that were recently voted on for
    duplicating features
 3. have 1 month of bug fixing - 2 weeks seems to short for me.

Note that we already had a couple of weeks bug fixing from some core
devs in parallel with the soft freeze, but as this is a major release
with so many changes I would prefer 1 month after the hard freeze.

Andreas