[QGIS-Developer] Migrating plugins

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 9 02:11:33 PST 2018

Hi all,
now that QGIS 3 is in freeze, one priority is migrating as many plugins
as possible before release. To speed up the process I believe it is
important to provide a clear guide for plugin devs. There are already
info scattered around, but is scattered and lacks consistency.
I would therefore ask those who already migrated some plugin, and
everybody who has knowledge on this, to add the necessary info at the page:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/Plugin-migration-to-QGIS-3
I'll invite plugin developers to provide feedback on it.
All the best, and thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu