[QGIS-Developer] PyQgis QgsCoordinateTransform constructor?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 9 04:56:34 PST 2018

Hi,

Yes - if you can propose how much this would require, please let us know.

However, we would also need a plan how sustainable this piece of
infrastructure would be. Who would look after it if things fail? How
would this fit in with the rest of our infrastructure, etc, etc.

Also, is AWS the only option, or are there other alternatives?

Andreas