[QGIS-Developer] PyQgis QgsCoordinateTransform constructor?

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 05:40:20 PST 2018

According to AWS cost calculator, an AWS t2.xlarge for 2 hrs/day 100GB I/O
monthly cost approximately $ 160 / year

We would probably benefit from a jenkins to control the builds and report
failures.

BTW, the boundless nightlies are apparently still available:
https://hub.docker.com/r/boundlessgeo/qgis-testing-environment/tags/master/
and they are suitable for automated CI python testing as explained in
https://github.com/boundlessgeo/qgis-testing-environment-docker

If we also want to build 2.x just double it.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it