[QGIS-Developer] Translation state of master

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:40:20 PST 2018

Hi Andreas,

Could you give an example of what it not translated to german?
Because according to transifex master is translated 100%.

Is it a self compiled QGIS and you did not pull the translations from
transifex in?
Is it an old master compilation with old translations?
Probably it is even a test-master without the newest translations pulled in.

I think Jürgen can tell when exactly the translations get pulled in for the
release.

regards
Werner