[QGIS-Developer] Last call for switching to github issue tracker

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jan 19 03:54:50 PST 2018

Hi all,
I've asked the Italian community, and surprisingly most bug reporters
find Redmine easier that GitHub.
No idea whether this is a generalized opinion, but IMHO we should hear
bug reporters at first place.
I agree with Borys that the opinion of bug managers counts a lot as well.
All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu