[QGIS-Developer] QGIS3: reminder of an annoying bug

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jan 19 10:21:53 PST 2018

I'm sorry to push this post again, but this could be quite a blocker
for the use in Europe (especially in Germany).

Clearly, a workaround is to inform and sensitize people that a library
misinterprets the projection and passes it on to QGIS in the wrong way.
But this will not reach all affected users.

Could someone perhaps tell me who is responsible for the database of
projections or at least give me an impetus on how to do it myself?
I will then gladly make a patch out of it.

Best regards,
Tobias