[QGIS-Developer] Eclipse config for QGIS API

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Jan 20 05:29:30 PST 2018

My Eclipse setup for Python 2 is working but trying to add a Python 3
interpreter there are new issues.

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 10:18 PM, Lauri Kajan <lauri.kajan at gmail.com> wrote:

> My eclipse starter bat look like this:
> ----------
> @echo off
> set OSGEO4W_ROOT=C:\OSGeo4W64
> call "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%\bin\o4w_env.bat"

​If I keep this call to o4w_env.bat in the starter, Eclipse fails to start.

I have always used python.exe found from C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python36\python.exe
> as a pydev interpreter. Don't know if that matters.

When trying to add this interpreter in PyDev, I run into the following
issue:

No output was in the standard output when
trying to create the interpreter info for:
C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python36\python.exe
The error output contains:>><<
​
​Is it possible to configure Eclipse to have both a Python 2 and Python 3
interpreter?

Regards,
Anita​