[QGIS-Developer] Bug triage

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 03:12:41 PST 2018

Hi,

> Hi all,
> after a long time, this evening I went through the queue of old tickets,

thanks, I have noticed that you started review your old tickets.

> and quickly found a number that are still open, whereas the issue has
> been fixed, sometimes since long. I think devoting more resources to
> triaging is important.
> I'm planning to do more triaging from now to the HF, anyone wants to join?

I'm of course available, but in general I tend to focus on recent
tickets, and since we had a clear roadmap for QGiS 3 I had focused
more on them in addition to the ones tagged as affecting our actual
LTR release.

Note: in Essen last year I prepared (and sent it to you) a list of
unique email addresses of users that had filed tickets that had no
activity for more than 3 years (I think it was 3 years). The plan we
agreed while there was that someone with a qgis.org mail address would
have mailied this persons asking to review that old tickets. As far as
I know this mass mailing wasn't done yet.

-- G --