[QGIS-Developer] QGIS3 Plugin debugging help

Chris Crook ccrook at linz.govt.nz
Tue Jan 30 09:01:58 PST 2018

(see nabble link for context)

i've run this with a debugger.  It does indeed identify the location of the
crash as in the matplotlib triangulation function, and specifically within
qh_initstatistics which is called to construct the convex hull of the
points.  Which I guess means there is an issue with matplotlib.  But the
same function call outside QGIS works, so I'm wondering if the python3
runtime environment in QGIS could in some way be different to the command
line run time environment.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html