[QGIS-Developer] Get rid of Processing scripts in favour of plain alogrithms

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 23:33:10 PST 2018

I like the idea, but i dont think it will mean less code, specially
for defining the parameters and outputs. Why not keeping it for those
that want to use it this way?

Before removing this (in case it's decided to do so), two things to notice:

-- There were algorithms (built-in ones) defined this way, so they
should be rewritten
-- There is a little-known functionality that creates a new plugin
from a set of scripts. It should be adapted as well, or removed.

Thanks!