[QGIS-Developer] Get rid of Processing scripts in favour of plain alogrithms

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 01:05:31 PST 2018

Right, I see you your point.

I havent been able to follow the recent developments in Processing,
and i have to admit i am a little bit lost (Nyall has been working too
fast!!). So this is just my opinion, but it might not make sense in
the current situation.

I will try to get up to date as soon as possible :-)

Thanks for your collaboration!