[QGIS-Developer] Kernel density of SAGA broken?

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:03:03 PST 2018

Hi,

sorry for continuing bombing the mailing list.

I'm testing some random algorithms and it seems that the Kernel density
of SAGA is broken. Or worst, it seems working, a kind of output is
created (but it is not visible) and no error or stack traces.

But from the shell I can read:

ERROR 1:
/tmp/processing_7ef0f968a47545ab860059bd3fe312b1/80a5870e495c4905a5775f0d08d1b395/TARGET_OUT_GRID.sdat,
band 1: Failed to compute statistics, no valid pixels found in sampling.

I tried with the Heatmap algorithm (same layer, same parameters) and
works like a charm.

Tested also with different data but same result

BTW: one set of data I used is the one of John Snow of the Processing
training manual with the parameters suggested [0]

Should I open a ticket?

Thanks

Matteo

[0]