[QGIS-Developer] Issues with QgsProcessingParameterFeatureSource

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:25:34 PDT 2018

I'm trying to convert one of my Shape Tools algorithms to a processing
algorithm. My existing input layer either accepts a point vector layer or a
NoGeometry table. I was guessing that the proper way to implement this is:

self.addParameter(
    QgsProcessingParameterFeatureSource(
        self.PrmInputLayer,
        'Input layer',
        [QgsProcessing.TypeFile, QgsProcessing.TypeVectorPoint])
)

TypeFile seems to do nothing. It certainly does not show the CSV file I
have loaded that has no geometry. It filters the files so that only point
layers are available. Interestingly if I use just TypeFile it seems to
select all vector layer types.

Thanks,

Calvin Hamilton