[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Plugins transfer question

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Mar 29 03:44:19 PDT 2018

If I'm right you can change the 'maintainer' in the plugins website (and
eventually metadata.txt in your plugin).

Log in, go to your plugins, go to 'Manage' tab and Edit there.

If you do not see the Manage tab, let us know.

We are talking about your own plugins isn't it?
Or is it about transferring owner/maintainership from 'orphaned' plugins?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde