[QGIS-Developer] Strange error log on startup

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:27:07 PDT 2018

Hi All,
I test today's master 8f9a378 and see some strange EPSG code failure logs
in my shell:

Warning: QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name
'qt_sql_default_connection', old connection removed.
Warning: QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name
'qt_sql_default_connection', old connection removed.
Warning: QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name
'qt_sql_default_connection', old connection removed.
Warning: QGestureManager::deliverEvent: could not find the target for
gesture

Warning 4: Failed to open
/home/regis/APPS/QGIS3/qgis3_fix_snap/share/qgis/resources/data/world_map.shp,
Permission non accordée.
ERROR 6: EPSG PCS/GCS code 37004 not found in EPSG support files.  Is this
a valid EPSG coordinate system?
Warning 4: Failed to open
/home/regis/APPS/QGIS3/qgis3_fix_snap/share/qgis/resources/data/world_map.shp,
Permission non accordée.
ERROR 6: EPSG PCS/GCS code 37004 not found in EPSG support files.  Is this
a valid EPSG coordinate system?

Why is QGIS trying to open the world map file?

I tested to open it and it works, and recognized as a 4326 SRS.

I found the 37004 srs in the projection list. It is in a big list of SRS
named "Imported from GDAL"

Étendue: Étendue inconnue

Proj4: +proj=longlat +ellps=fschr60m +no_defs

Anyone knows what happens here?

Regards,

Régis