[QGIS-Developer] QGIS supports WCS version 2.0.1 + WCPS natively?

bangph b.phamhuu at jacobs-university.de
Tue May 8 10:18:40 PDT 2018

Ari Jolma-2 wrote
> "Just a quick note that I've been working on WCS support to GDAL and it
> now supports 2.0.1. It's been tested against Rasdaman and others but more
> testing would be useful, especially cases with temporal and other
> multidimensional data."

Just a quick question, do you implement with C++? I'm not sure how QGIS
built-in WCS supports version 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 was developed. For now,
Rasdaman company can support resource with Python to implement QGIS WCS
2.0.1 + WCPS plugin.

It would be great that your work could improve built-in QGIS WCS and it
could be easily extended for WCPS also.

Thanks,

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html