[QGIS-Developer] [GSoC] Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed May 16 10:38:19 PDT 2018

Hi Radek,
thanks for this. Interesting and welcome proposal. Please work tightly
with QGIS community, to ensure your work will be readily integrated into
core if the project is successful.
In particular, I would strongly suggest you to check with other
backends' communities, in order to have as a general solution as possible.
All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu